Purim Purple Parrotty

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Extreme Purim - Birmingham Style

Feeling peckish? After yesterday's Chocolate-eating-Mice incident I was.

So was this guy apparently.

I think he took the idea of Hamantaschen a little too literally.

I can't believe the sort of things that are going on in Birmingham these days. People are going crazy. But this is one Brummie that is content to wait and see what mishloach manot will bring.

Friends and family reading this, I will be happy to recieve all chocolate offerings and most especially anything by Cadburys. But hold off on the oznei haman. I have gone right off the idea.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:09 AM, Blogger tafka PP said…

    I can't believe the efforts that went into this one!!

    - and can I just say, Ew! Not going to Bartley Green again in a hurry. AND there was bomb scare there!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home